Other Colorful Things to Say to Reporters
Everyone has been quite happy with the way Lt Gen. Honore handled the reporters by saying they were “stuck on stupid”. I thought it was quite appropriate the way he treated them like new privates in the army, that hadn’t been around long enough to know anything. Never missing the chance to use bullets, I decided on a few more colorful Army phrases he can use in his next press briefing.
- Get your head out of your 4th point of contact.
- You’re all f**ked up like polio.
- Your ate up like a soup sandwich.
- Do push-ups until you can think of something intelligent to say. You will either be a smart reporter or a strong reporter.
- You are the poster child for birth control. In ancient
you would have been left on a hill to die as a baby. Greece
- What is your major malfunction? Do they let retards be reporters?
- Kill yourself for being stupid. We need to stop you from breeding before you spread your idiocy.
- What part of this do you not understand? Am I going to need to draw on construction paper with crayon for you to comprehend?
- Your speaking privileges have been revoked from here on out.
I’m sure there are a lot more. If you have any ideas leave them in the comments.